The work of International Coffee Partners contributes to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals.
- By increasing the profitability of coffee farming through our project work, we contribute to reduced poverty and zero hunger.
- More stable incomes and empowered women lead to better access to quality education for children.
- We work with all household members, fostering gender equality and equity.
- Our investment in rural areas helps to generate economic growth and reduced inequality.
- The sustainable practices we promote help farmers to adapt to climate change and to preserve life on land.
- We build partnerships locally and globally to achieve our goals for the family farmers we work with.
- We also want to pursue goal no. 17 more prominently by spreading the news about ICP.