Before the COVID-19 pandemic hit, we have been to the field a number of times and meet families who’s smile and impressive development showed us the real value of the work we do together. Numbers cannot deliver this message but they are important companions of our M&E system.
20 years of operational experience in smallholder coffee farming communities brings a number of numbers that shows the impact of ICP’s work.
Today we want to present some of them:
ICP Project Regions
Countries ICP worked in
Since founded in 2001, ICP has a vast impact:
Since the outbreak of Covid-19, ICP took response and adopted to the pandemic:
- Informing communities about the virus
- Developing protocols to prevent the spread of the virus
- Emergency support to ensure food security and crop cycles
- Digital Training sessions
- Production of tutorial videos
- Individual household visits
Closing the living income gap